Sunday 21 April 2013

95. Time after time

The most precious thing that I can ever think of giving to my six year old sonny boy is my time. Every day, he is growing at a rate faster than the thoughts crossing my mind and I don’t want to miss a moment with him during this most amazing period of my life.
I get busy with my work and when I am home, I am busy with my writing. So, we try to make the most of the time we spend together.
Tirus has his music classes on Saturday. So after that, we go chasing the sunset, indulge in ice-creams, listen to music or sometimes just lick our ice-creams looking at the flowing river, after which Tirus would decide to make videos of the boats going upstream. And I would just love listening to his endless banter and answer some very interesting questions (often though they are very strange and I really don’t have any answers)! He would then remind me that I need my usual cup of tea. We would either drive down to a cafe or just go shopping. I cherish my time with Tirus and I don’t want him to grow up so fast! 
Please God, just keep him as my little handsome kiddo forever!






No comments:

Post a Comment