Friday 12 April 2013

89. A RED Brunch

Mom always taught me to dress for the occasion and I have always tried to do that. 

A brunch is a great time to catch up on many things and talk to our heart's content. The time is just right; no work, just relax, eat and talk. 

And I decided it would be a great idea to dress up for a nice cosy brunch.

Maxi dresses have been a favourite with me since I was 13 and Mom used to stitch me these exceptionally intricately designed maxis and they my friends used to rave about them. 

A couple of months back, I got a pink and a blue halter-necked maxi dress from Mumbai off one of the streets there and I have loved teaming them up with jackets, stoles, denim and lace waist coats and still ideating what else to do. 

So a pre-Bihu brunch saw me dressed in my pink maxi dress and a denim waist-coat, a yellow pair of stilettoes, a faux flower to add to the jazz and a cocktail ring. I sprayed my happiness all over me and voila, I was ready to eat, talk and laugh!







No comments:

Post a Comment