Friday 22 March 2013

73. Dear God!

         I thank you for this beautiful life You have given me. If You ever give me another life, I would again choose the one that I am living in now and wish to be me. You have given me more than I have asked for and have surprised me with some unusual and rare gifts on this journey uptil now. 
          Everyday, I wake up only to realise that You have a lot of magic in store for me. What would I have done without You? I don't ever want to lose You 'cause You are the only Best Friend I have who loves me unconditionally; loves me for who I am; loves me inspite of all the stupid mistakes I have made and oft told harmless lies (yes, I have, you know it!) I know that when everyone else leaves me, You will be the only one to stand next to me! You know what, I would like You to know that I too love You unconditionally and would keep doing so till I meet You in the spirit world!

No comments:

Post a Comment