Thursday 7 March 2013

63. RED and Woman's day!



So what has RED got to do with Woman's Day? 'Cause RED is the colour of power, of giving, of love, of being a mother, a sister, a lover and a persistant companion. 

A woman knows only how to give...because she is the mother. She loves and asks for nothing in return 'cause she knows not what to ask. 

At the same time, men are like babies. They want to be loved and pampered by their women. So what if we give them all our love, see them flourish and reach the pinnacle of success. It's the same man right whom we say we love very much! So, where is the problem? 

So smile and spread only love around you. You are a woman and you have the greatest power on Earth- To Love and only Love. 







I would like to thank all those men and women who have come into my life and made the person that I am today. My biggest celebration of being a woman is all of you. Thankyou for touching my life in a very special way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment