Thursday 14 March 2013


67. The Blue Bag

          RED is my favourite and always will be. But somehow electric blue always has some amount of favouritism stored away for it. So, when I walked into Globus, which always seems to catch my fancy now and then more for its bling, I caught sight of this most amazing electric-blue bag, just one of its kind amongst the splash of colours on display. And I took it.
             So on 14th of March when I had to go for a small appointment in the morning, I decided to make my look a little over-the-top (which I love doing these days!!) and slung the Blue Bag along, more so to make a statement. And it did create some magic though!
           My business colleague thought the black cigarette pants from W, the black Giovanni silk top with sequins on the shoulders and the black lace-sleeved shrug was more for a quiet wine date accompanied by soulful music. I couldn’t agree with him more! But I am often known for my over the top styling. The faux gold ‘bling’ made for a lot of ‘blah’ as I sailed through the day giving a voice-over for a documentary and then chit-chatting with Mom and Dad in the evening over a cup of tea!




No comments:

Post a Comment