Tuesday 19 March 2013

71. One for the dusty road


      Early morning of 19th of March saw the mountains white with a raging dust storm. I had little to contemplate about. I knew we desperately need the rain. But this happens every year and it wasn't anything new to write home about.
     I had a RED meeting and lots of work to be discussed. I couldn't let a dust storm cower me down. So, I got dressed the usual way, put on my smile and favourite deo and set off for work. The rest like they say is history!







When you decide to chase your dreams, don't let anything get in your way to reach the one goal you have set your eyes on. Remember, Arjuna from Mahabharata? He had nothing but the eyes of the fish, which was placed above him, as his target to shoot with his arrow even while he was looking at its reflection in the water below. Be passionate and be sure about what you want! And before you realise, you will be there!






No comments:

Post a Comment