Wednesday 6 March 2013


62. Electric Blue

I love it when people think I am 'Mad' and 'Crazy', 'cause I am. And the best part about being mad and crazy is being completely unaware about anything to do with negative vibes. It's a world where there can only be happiness and nothing else. And when this madness rubs onto other people, they too are happy. So, isn't it a blissful situation?
Well, talking about bliss, though it was a working day for me on the 6th of March, I decided to dress over the top. So I pulled on a chequered shirt from Levi's and an electric blue pair of denims from Vero Moda and a pair of non-branded  denim boots I picked up from a shop in Rajgarh Road in Guwahati. A pair of feather earrings on my left ears completed the look! And I flowed through the day on electric heels!












And what a time I had posing for Tirus' camera....

No comments:

Post a Comment