Sunday 17 March 2013

70. The ICC Meeting

            The ICC meeting at Hotel Dynasty was good but I thought it was more for a cosmetic purpose than any other reason. We did get to meet the Minister from the PMO of the Royal Thai Government, Dr. Nalinee Taveesin and her delegation for a brief interaction. But somehow, I felt we needed to talk more. Our purpose from Consortium of International Minds is to reach out to the youth across borders too; all across the world. The youth can carry forward the torch of change...the change in the mindsets of people; to think differently and make a dent in the Universe everyday of their lives. Every person is a potential leader but they have to realise this innate power within them.




My sister said that I have angels flying all around me, protecting me. And she's right. I am the most powerful person in the world 'cause I have my RED angel protecting me all the time. I feel so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment