Friday 8 March 2013

64. RED is PINK today!

I could see what a shocking pink pair of Vero Moda trousers did to my mood on the 8th of March. I teamed it with a Vero Moda ruffled pure cotton top and a half jacket from ONLY. My black brogues from Cat Walk are my favourite as they are awesomely comfortable for a day of rushing through work et al. And voila, I slip into a mood of complete bliss, while Norah Jones sings "Happy Pills" for me. I love this woman's not so silky smooth voice, leaving me wanting to hear her over and over again. She has that distinct something not only in her voice but also in her looks!





Happy Pills- Norah Jones

Trying to pick up the paceTrying to make it so I never see your face againTime to throw this awayWanna make sure that you never waste my time againHow does it feel,Oh, how does it feel to be you right now, dear?You broke this apart,So pick up your piece and go away from herePlease just let me go now?Please just let me goWould you please just let me go now?Please just let me go(Out, I've gotta get cha) 3xOut of my head, get out(Out, I've gotta get cha) 3xOut of my head, get outNever said we'd be friendsTrying to keep myself away from you cus you're bad, bad newsWith you gone, I'm alive, makes me feel likeI took happy pills and time stands still[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/happy-pills-lyrics-norah-jones.html ]How does it feel?Oh how does it feel to be the one shut outYou broke all the rules,I won't be a fool for you no more, my dearPlease just let me go nowPlease just let me goWould you Please just let me go nowPlease just let me go(Out, I've gotta get cha) 3x(Out of my head, get out)Please just let me go nowPlease just let me goPlease just let me go nowPlease just(Out, I've gotta get cha) 3x(Out of my head, get out)Please just let me go nowPlease just let me goPlease just let me go nowPlease just


No comments:

Post a Comment