Friday 31 May 2013

118. Drunk on life!

People often ask me during some celebration or the other, "Would you like a drink?" And I am like, "I am sorry, I am intolerant to alcohol." The next question would be, "Maybe, just a little? It won't hurt, you know! "
Well, I know too that it doesn't hurt but somehow I could never make myself to get down to a peg or two to 'unwind' or 'to feel on top of the world'. 'Cause one way or the other I feel that life is awesome and I am always high being drunk in it. I have a thousand and one profound worries tickling my brain but I have always pushed them aside and enjoyed the exquisite moments of life to the maximum. I have asked from life and it has given me nothing less than the best! 





( I would love to go to the Derby someday wearing one of those over the top hats, embellished with lots of faux flowers, lace, satin and what not. For now, I love the hats I picked up from Itanagar. They are crafted very well and fit me to a T.)

No comments:

Post a Comment