Wednesday 29 May 2013

115. Narcissist? Who, Me? So?


Many people think I am a narcissist! Big deal! So I am! I  wonder what they would have to say when I wake up early and do my prayers for the whole world, irrespective of whether I know them or not, do my fitness regimen everyday, eat proper food, sleep well, dress well, feed my mind and my soul with good books, music and thoughts? What would they say when I tell them that I do all this 'cause my mantra is to keep myself fit so that I may serve the people of the world with the strength I have acquired? What would they say of my blueprint to bring a major change in the minds of the people, not only in my state, region or country but of the whole world? What about the faith I have in the youth who are the people to bring a change if we lead them through the right path? What if I say that I am a narcissist 'cause I want others to follow what I am doing at the moment? What would they say when I tell them that my heart is only to love unendingly, intensely and passionately, nothing less?
Being a narcissist is not an 'abuse' until it gets overwhelmingly intolerable for the person who intends to mind others business. Love your own self, or else how would you even understand the wildness of love when you meet someone, if you have not passionately loved yourself? 

No comments:

Post a Comment