Friday 21 June 2013

129. My Baby!


A couple of days back, my friend, Prolad Roka's life came to a complete standstill; his beautiful angelic young daughter of 22 years died while doing a mountain expedition alongwith her parents. Everything was going great till the time she developed high altitude sickness. They tried with all their might to save her but they couldn't bring her back. 
When I spoke to Prolad, the only thing that kind of got me thinking a lot was when he said "Love your child a lot. Spend as much time as possible with them. 'Cause now it's not about you but about them. And you never know what God has in store for you."
So many questions raced through my mind. Am I being a good mother to Tirus? Am I spending enough time with him? Do I listen when he is trying to get my attention? Am I loving him enough? Am I taking good care of him? Am I teaching him well enough to be a good human being?
Tirus is my angel. He came into my life as a saviour. For now, I will just stop worrying about everything else and ' just chill out' with my sonny boy and go have his favourite ice-cream!




No comments:

Post a Comment