Wednesday 5 June 2013

121. Just do it!

I have taken a giant leap from being a lazy, irresponsible, lewd remarking person and a 'road-raging' demon to an individual who is doing her bit to change the world, inspite of the cynicism of some people. 
"How long is it going to be before I get to see some change around me" was the question I often used to ask myself? What the heck? Why should I wait? Life is too short to wait for a SuperNova to happen!
So, one fine morning, I decided that I had to take responsibility for everything, more so for my behaviour towards the world. I now take full responsibility of my city and its people, who I think of as my family. The only feeling I have towards them is love.  Never mind if they sometimes behave in a manner which might be hurting; family members have every right to behave in a way they wish to.
Okay, I know, it's not possible to change each and every person in this world, but who knows; impossible is nothing! 



(Tirus took me to watch the 10 minute 7D movie at the HUB last Sunday and I decided to wear this non-branded blue frock I picked up in Shillong. I was screaming at the top of my voice and held onto Tirus for dear life as we were 'literally' taken for a roller-coaster ride, free-falls, waterfalls, spiders tickling our legs, giant wind-mill blades and what not. It was so exciting that by the time we were out, my hair looked like a crow's nest and Tirus was beaming from ear to ear!! I asked him to take me again for a different show!)

No comments:

Post a Comment