Tuesday 26 February 2013

55. School, a RED birthday, a designer and a GUINNESS World Record holder
 
 
An awesome day, I must say! 26th of February had more reasons than one for me to be inebriated with life. Dropping Tirus at school  these days has become more of an adventure than a chore as I weave in and out of heavy duty traffic, while Tirus plays his and my favourite music. His endless banter would make the trip so much more easy and fun.
 
And then for a RED birthday and the best so far!
 
The ride to my ethnic blouse designer's boutique is always exciting 'cause I know her designs far exceed my expectations. She always springs surprises in front of me and I love unfolding and wearing whatever design she offers me. She's the best!
 
My evening culminated at the Rotary Club for the weekly meetings and voila! Another surprise! I get to see a live demonstration by the Guinness World Record holder and Limca Book of World Record holder of bromide painting, Apuraj Barooah. He is an Artist of Bromide Scratch Art and he is a genius par excellence!
 
 
 
 
 
Wow! What a day and all this in my velvet embossed dress from Forever New and my boots from Solestation. Comfortable dressing for the day!







No comments:

Post a Comment