Friday 22 February 2013

52. Meeting Mr. Assam and more meetings


Date: 22nd of February, 2013
Time: 8pm
Place: Gym


I thought I was doing a great job with my 500 and more skipping till I found myself gaping at this huge mass of muscles on a person who was working out with the rods. I walked up to him and found out he was Mr. Assam, 2009, Indranuj Kashyap and thought of taking a picture home for Tirus. Tirus, my sonny boy loves WWE and the only comment he gave when he saw this picture was, "Woah! Woah!"



3 hours ago
Place: Cafe Coffee Day


I had a great meeting with an event manager who has big plans in events. I and my business colleague gave our assurance to be with him in his endeavour. I felt this formally casual dress I picked up in Mumbai served the purpose of a meeting which proved to be very interesting as we talked mostly about giving back to the society.




 
 
......Quite a day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment