Thursday 4 July 2013

137. Challenges

The biggest challenge in life is the word challenge itself. The twang in the word kicks up a whole lot of dust, almost like a horse raring to go!

Every second of my life has been one big challenge to be who I am today. The comparisons Mom used to make of me with the other girls in my class and even my cousins somehow always wanted me to be different. I didn't want to be like them, never! I am different, a rare breed and the only one of its kind to be found nowhere else in the World. So how and why should I behave like someone else? And today, I thank God that I still think the same way and I am who I am and not someone else!

Being an average person (or so people thought!) never deterred me from taking up challenging roles in life. And even when there were whispers abound of how average I could be, I have proved otherwise in my own special way. I have loved every bit of my life and the highs and lows, push and pulls I have had to go through. But I guess this is what life is all about; about making a better human being of me than being a non-entity without a shred of exciting experiences to ponder on twenty years from this moment. And right away, if I get a new obstacle, a challenge; I will promise to take it as a new project to work on. It's absolutely fun when I complete the project, which eventually has everything to do with me; moulded, beaten and rounded!

And now, every morning, every day, every second is a wonderful challenge to see everything in the right perspective, to be more giving, loving, caring and to take on life like never before and to carry on with this spirit till the time I go to sleep. 'Cause I am born everyday not to be someone else but to be just me; the incredible me who wants more challenging roles to compete, work on and complete! 



No comments:

Post a Comment