Wednesday 30 January 2013

38. Stunt driving the monstrous beast!


I always dress for the occasion! And I love it! So too, when my friend Nabajit Roy from Tata Motors told me I could do a test drive ( read that as stunt drive!) of the monstrously lean, mean beast of a machine, the Safari Storm, I couldn't hold back my excitement. I always wanted to be a dirt track racer and this I thought could be a great start.
I decided to give myself into the 70s and so followed my heart. I dressed up in a chiffon and satin dress, with lace on the sleeves and around the hem, lace stockings and my brown suede boots and my butterfly shaped Aldo shades. Perfect for a 'stunt' drive! 






























                                                                             
                                                                                ....The ultimate day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment