Tuesday 29 January 2013

37. Variations! 


        There can be so many different ways to wear the same dress and I can think of thousands. But I have noticed that while experimenting, it is very important to understand the shape of the body. I am pretty rounded near the hips, so it's understandable that I wear dresses that are pretty much A-lined and not stick to my mid-rif. The other thing is that though I am a bolero person, sadly, I have to often steer clear of this favourite piece as it makes me look podgy. 
Yesterday afternoon, while dropping Tirus off at the music class, I tried to combine a denim bolero with a short jumper dress but I decided not to as it made my tummy area more prominent. So, I changed into my black corduroy jacket, which gave a very A-line look to the whole ensemble. Tirus said I was looking good in the denim jacket before he took my picture, but I decided to go my way and changed so that I was comfortable. Oh, for a flashboard flat tummy! (SIGH!!)




No comments:

Post a Comment