Sunday 20 January 2013


27. My Red Glasses
I have always abhorred wearing glasses as the popular cliché “boys don’t make passes at girls who wear glasses” would jangle in my ears. But unfortunately so, I had to take glasses when I was just twelve years old and had to live with wearing huge white rimmed glasses all throughout my school and college years. Poor me! L
However, Dad got me my first contact lenses when I was in the first year of my graduation and I was happy as happy could be. I could do up my eyes the way I wanted to and didn’t have to hide them behind big rimmed glasses. I started experimenting with different colours for my eyes and came up with innovative ideas.


But recently, I got this lovely pair of red-rimmed glasses and I felt I could carry it off pretty well with some of the dresses. Though it all depends on what sort of ensemble you decide to wear it. Glasses don’t suit with all dresses, so we got to be smart and think with what we will wear it with! And actually have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment