Saturday 26 January 2013

33. ......tu mera Hero!!

The evening Mika Singh, the bad-man of Bollywood hit the stage in the city, Guwahatians went crazy. A fan following of around 10000 gathered at the grounds of the Royal Global Institution on the 19th of January, 2013.  
While I had the time of my life jiving, dancing and emceeing, the crowd went hyper. Finally, when Mika was on stage after a wait of an hour and a half, the crowd literally broke all bounds (read that as barricades!!) to be with their 'Star'. And why not! His songs have always been such super-duper hits. Once on stage, Mika sang non-stop for an hour and a half, while my co-anchor RJ Riyaas and I danced uninhibitedly in the wings. I waited and waited for him to sing my favourite number and finally at the end of the show he sang, while I screamed and shouted for joy! 
What a night that was! 







No comments:

Post a Comment