Tuesday 25 December 2012

 
23. Jingle bell, Jingle bell, Jingle bell Rock!!
 




 
Christmas is special and it gets better when we celebrate it with special people. Christmas is all about being happy, radiant, singing and praying for everyone across the world. So when my nephew Raheel decided to teach me a Christmas song, I jumped to his offer. And all along the evening of Christmas eve, I heard the song being played, when Tirus and my cousin, Saymeen went to pray at the Don Bosco Church. And we sang along......


Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You would even say it glows

All of the other reindeer
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Rudolph
Join in any reindeer games

Then one foggy Christmas Eve,
Santa came to say
Rudolph with your nose so bright
Wont you guide my sleigh tonight

Then all other reindeer
Clapped and shouted out with glee
Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer
You will go down in history.
My red coat from Mango





 


A red knitted mid length dress from W and an unbranded overcoat

 
 


My black "glittery" frock dress from Pramod




 

No comments:

Post a Comment