Wednesday 19 December 2012

21. BLOW HOT, BLOW COLD!


I love what I can do with my ensemble in winter. I simply love wearing all the different dresses that I can lay my hand on...not all..but some of them look great when worn during winters.

Pencil skirts have been a favourite with me since my college days and I still love them. But one should have an hour glass figure to show off a pencil skirt. Though I am not blessed with a figure to die for, but I still manage to carry off any dress with elan.

The best part is I enjoy every second that I am dressing up for an occasion.




My Marks & Spencer stockings are my favourite amongst all the others that I have. Some are branded and some I had just picked up at the spur of the moment. But the M&S stockings give a very slim look to the legs, making them look very elegant.


Knitted dresses have been an all time favourite, more so honed into me by Mom, who used to knit sweaters like crazy. She knitted an angora sweater for me once, which had the most beautiful colours...mauve, pink and blue. 


 
 
Winters in Assam is not like over the top cold. Different districts of the state have weather variations. So, on days when it's pretty warm during the day, I can choose to wear lighter colours and materials instead of the heavier coats and scarves. Cheers to winter in Assam! I love the choices we can make!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. i like this one the last one with the white pants and blue top..like like

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like winter has taken a break this year. Its not at all cold this Christmas in Pune. Hope its not so in Assam.
    There was a movie by this name long back "Blow Hot....."

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is cold in Assam and I am enjoying it to the fullest! Yes, i know there was a movie... I kind of forgot the sequences though! :)

    ReplyDelete