Wednesday 5 December 2012

19. LAST CHRISTMAS I GAVE U MY HEART......


           I love winters, more so because I can jog for several kilometres and still feel I can run several more. I love the early morning sting of the mist on my cheeks and the mild sweat trickling down my forehead! Oh and then the woolies I get to wear! I love getting into sweaters, wrapping mufflers, wearing long boots and hmmmm... Long overcoats of different colours! The feeling is absolutely heavenly, what with the sun playing only a lazy warmth on us! In short, I love these three months of absolute bliss!
 



 




 
 
But I especially love the time before the temperatures drop too low. This is the time when we can 'arraamse' put together so many different types of dresses at our own free will without so much as having to think about whether to put on sun-screen and cover our hands or covering ourselves with too many warm clothes. I simply don't understand how people hide themselves under too many layers just as winter sets and simply don't know how to enjoy the icy cold fingers of late November!

No comments:

Post a Comment