Saturday 8 September 2012

2. These were some of my favourite dresses!





The white, red and green colours of my strawberry frock made me so happy that I wanted Mom to make me wear it everytime I went out with her!



Mom used to create magic with cloth. Her creative mind and dextrous hands put together pieces of fabric that was more than pleasing to the eyes. I used to wear this favourite maxi even after it was screaming at the seams!


Mom sat almost till the morning of the day the concert was happening to put together yellow satin and net together to create this magic!



I loved almost everything that Mom stitched for me. She was well up-dated on the fashion scene and she shocked quite a few people when she stitched this low-waist for me, as then they were yet to see this sort of a design! All in all, Mom's enthusiasm with the sewing machine got me some awesome dresses and quite a lot of envious stares. I was happy, so Mom was happy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment