Sunday 1 September 2013

154. Back to school


The best part about getting back with school friends is that I can be, unpretentiously my own self. Letting my hair down is just one option when I can actually choose from a wide variety of putting my legs up, laughing uncontrollably, screaming across the table, disturbing the people seated at the next table , eating what I want and not being a wee bit ashamed of it. After all, we were meeting after ages. We were bound to act wild anyway!
So, when a whole zing bang of us from Loreto Convent, one class-mate and an unpredictably larger number of seniors, met at the Brown Bean Cafe for dinner and a chit-chat, people might have passed only one comment with a tilted smirk , "I wonder where these girls were educated. Quite an unruly lot!"
But we LCites, nonchalant as we always were to negativity, gossip and what not, have only learnt to cover our mouths as we laughed with the mirth of a naughty 16 year old!








No comments:

Post a Comment