Tuesday 23 October 2012

12. MA KINKY BOOTS

I love living in my boots. Sometimes I really wish I could have been a cow-girl working in a farm, with my denims and boots, a white shirt and a cow-boy hat. Oh, so much for wishing! I live this life in any which way I want though. I am a bohemian by heart and soul, a free-bird. So, dressing this way is more than easy for me.


 
 
I love teaming my boots with practically anything, especially dresses and this Van Huesen dress has been an all time favourite with me.
 


The frocks from Esprit are to die for. Love them for their cut and flow.


 
 
I love this ensemble. My fawn coloured suede boots, denims, a chiffon fly-away top from Forever New and my denim and lace waist-coat.
 

 
 
I teamed this Esprit dress with a black half jacket, my fav boots  from Sole-Station and my fav red bag!
 
So there, you see, I don't need to work on a farm to be a cow-girl... I already am one!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment