Wednesday 21 November 2012


16. ALL THAT JINGLE JANGLE OF MY BANGLES!

Some of my friends have never seen me in a salwar kameez, they say. So this post is especially for those ‘new’ best friends who have always found me looking ‘very graceful’ in a traditional get up. They think I should wear more of churidaars and salwar kurtas. And that’s what I have been doing and am loving it!

The salwar kameez is such an outfit, which can be worn practically to any place possible. Be it the office, the movies, dropping off the kids to school, shopping, et al. And these days, brands are cashing in on the aesthetic sense of the growing stylish population, which is again growing bigger by the day! So now, we have salwar suits to suit our every mood, every situation and every place.







 
 
 


 

 
 
So there I am, dressing up for every occasion and mood in salwar kurtas of various different colours, shapes and sizes.   

2 comments:

  1. extremely gorgeous! love it- The color combinations of Tina's dresses is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanku so much Amlan...Please keep reading this blog and also giving your comments!

    ReplyDelete